Webinar on Documenting Workplace Investigations: How Your Final Report Should Look Like?from Armaya Smith
What will be discussed?
Investigative documentation is the evidence of action taken in response to a complaint and is criti-cal for preventing lawsuits and minimizing liability. Our upcoming webinar discusses the basics of investigative report writing, the dos and don’ts, and the elements of the final report.
What you’ll learn?
• To plan the investigative report writing
• To document the rationale behind your investigative opinions such as how you determined credibility and reached conclusions
• To determine the appropriate technique for documenting workplace investigations, in rela-tion to resources accessed online and hard copy resources
Learn the basics of investigative report writing and how it is crucial for minimizing liabilities and avoiding lawsuits. The webinar discusses the dos and don’ts of documenting workplace investiga-tions and the elements of the final report.
WHO WILL BENEFIT
Human Resources professionals
Speaker Profile: Dr. Susan Strauss RN Ed.D. is a national and international speaker, trainer and consultant with 52+ years of professional experience. Her specialty areas include education and workplace harassment, discrimination and bullying, organization development, and manage-ment/leadership development.
Use Promo Code MKT10N and get flat 10% discount on all purchases
To Register (or) for more details please click on this below link:
Email: [email protected]
Toll Free: +1-888-300-8494
Check out our popular webinars:
1. Microsoft Office Boot Camp - Tips and Tricks of Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook - 3 Hours - http://bit.ly/2YOU3IH
2. Stay Interviews: A Powerful Employee Engagement and Retention Tool - http://bit.ly/2YPOQAf (from )