Use Microsoft Excel Pivot Tables to Easily Summarize and Analyze Datafrom Armaya Smith
PivotTables can help you sort and sift through large data sets to focus quickly on just the data elements that matter most to your specific needs. In addition, you’ll get tips on the easiest way to group your data. Most importantly, when you use the power of PivotTables, you’ll be saving time and making your job easier.
WHY SHOULD YOU ATTEND
Attend the webinar to get an in-depth knowledge of PivotTables, including how the tool helps in making customized reports and how it helps in making better business decisions.
• Why PivotTables are the hidden gems of Excel
• How to analyze large data sets from different business perspectives
• Create a PivotTable to summarize data
• Make understanding the data easier for others
• Use PivotTables to answer questions about the data
• Analyze patterns in the data
• Customize the summary by grouping data
• Format PivotTables for easy viewing
• Use a chart to view the summary visually
In just one fast-paced and informative training session, you’ll learn how to use PivotTables better to sort, filter and subtotal your data more efficiently ... create multiple customized reports in a few easy steps ... and gain a powerful new tool to help you make better business decisions.
WHO WILL BENEFIT
• Administrative assistants
• Sales associates
• Marketing personnel
• Medical personnel
• Legal professionals
Anyone using MS Office in a business or educational setting to analyze data and create reports.
Use Promo Code MKT10N and get flat 10% discount on all purchases
To Register (or) for more details please click on this below link:
Email: [email protected]
Toll Free: +1-888-300-8494
Fax: +1-888-909-1882 (from )