Strategies for Managing and Minimizing Interruptions in the Workplace: Learn how to handle them tacticallyfrom Training Doyens
What will be discussed?
Interruptions at work can break your train of thoughts and slow your work pace. Our upcoming webinar discusses how to manage workplace interruptions through simple techniques and strate-gies so that you can better focus on work.
What you’ll learn?
• What are interruptions in your work day and how to plan for them
• How to create a win-win situation for all by devising appropriate strategies
• How to refocus after being interrupted
Anticipating the pressure and finding ways to redirect it in more meaningful directions so you can maintain control of your work is important
Learn how to manage interruptions and distractions at work. It's critical to stay focused, not just for your own priorities but for those of the company as well.
WHO WILL BENEFIT
Vice Presidents, Directors
Executive Director, Managing Director
Employment Managers, Supervisors
Employee Relations Professionals
Recruiters, HR Administrators
Human Resource Professionals
Sales & Marketing Professionals
Customer Service Professionals
Organizational development professionals
Business owners and Everyone who is Employed
Audrey Halpern is a soft skills training facilitator consultant with 20+ years of experience. She is currently a faculty member of American Management Association where she trains productivity and communication skills.
Use Promo Code MKT10N and get flat 10% discount on all purchases
To Register (or) for more details please click on this below link:
Email: [email protected]
Toll Free: +1-888-300-8494
Check out our popular webinars:
1. Optimize Your Employee Onboarding: Techniques to Improve and Enhance the New Employee Experience - http://bit.ly/2WfWsPr
2. A Systematic Approach to Human Error Reduction: Investigations, Root Cause Determination and CAPA Effectiveness - http://bit.ly/2JkleFH
This event has passed.
July 22, 2019 from 1:00 to 2:00 pmJuly 22, 2019 01:00 to July 22, 2019 02:00
Contact Training Doyens for more information
+1-720-996-1616 or [email protected]