Performance management simplified: how to use coaching and mentoringfrom Training Doyens
Mentoring and coaching in the workplace are often confused and for a manager it is important to know when to use which approach to improve employee engagement. Our upcoming webinar dis-cusses the difference between the two approaches and how to effectively use each style to better engage and motivate employees.
The webinar covers the following key areas:
• Definition of a mentor and a coach and the difference between coaching and mentoring skills
• Situational examples to reinforce how to use the two different skill sets. The choice of the skill set depends on the situation and employee that will benefit from the use of one of the styles
• How to initiate a positive learning situation and create accountability in the employee
Learn how a manager can use coaching and mentoring skills to motivate and improve employee performance.
Mentoring and coaching in the workplace are often confused; learn the difference and when and how to use each style. Also learn the techniques of coaching and performance management to better engage and motivate employees.
WHO WILL BENEFIT
Speaker Profile: Valerie Pelan has been coaching leaders for 20+ years and consults on talent and leadership development, assessment tools, and leadership models. She uses premium assessments and 360s tools to solidify her clients’ understanding of their strengths and developmental areas.
Use Promo Code TDES20 and get flat 20% discount on all purchases.
To Register (or) for more details please click on this below link:
Email: [email protected]
Toll Free: +1-888-300-8494
Check out our popular webinars:
1. Controlling Human Error on the Manufacturing Floor - http://bit.ly/2TeStAa
2. Manage and Analyze Data Using Excel Tables - http://bit.ly/2Rjc7sL
This event has passed.
March 26, 2020 from 1:00 to 2:00 pmMarch 26, 2020 01:00 to March 26, 2020 02:00
Contact Training Doyens for more information
7209961616 or [email protected]