Managing Interruptions at Work – How to Regain Focus, Get Your Work Done and Stay Productivefrom Armaya Smith
According to Jonathan Spira, interruptions cost the US economy almost $1 trillion annually, and eat up to 28 billion hours each year.
Clearly, in order to get work done, we need to know how to manage interruptions at work.
Busy and productive are two different things. You can be busy and get nothing done. We need to be productive, and to be productive we need to figure out how to handle all the things that come our way each day; all the interruptions that derail our thought process.
It’s pretty much impossible to get through a day with no interruptions, but managing them is the key to your improved productivity and sanity!
WHY SHOULD YOU ATTEND
Have you ever had one of those days where you ran around like a chicken with its head cut off? You didn’t have time for breaks, lunch, or anything on your to-do list? You were insanely busy, yet you didn’t get anything done?
Interruptions. When we look at all the times we are interrupted each day, we are not surprised that we didn’t get anything done, yet we are interrupted by “OUR JOB!”
Come to this webinar to find out how to manage interruptions at work so that you can get work done!? This is exactly why you should attend.
• Solutions to getting back to work
• Self solutions as well as how to deal with someone who interrupts your work
• Conversation tips to politely end conversations
• Quadrant matrix for getting work done (evaluating your interruption)
• The three-step process to managing interruptions at work
• Control or eliminate self-distractions
• Urgent vs important and how to stay focused
• Time blocking and work concentration tips
• The Pomodoro Technique
• Types of interruptions at work
• Managing conversational interruptions
WHO WILL BENEFIT
• Human Resources
• Senior Leadership
• Front Line Support
• Anyone who works in an office with more than two people!
Rhonda is a Professional Speaker and member of the Canadian Speaking Hall of Fame, Trainer and Author, based in Ottawa. She has spoken to tens of thousands of people in dozens of different countries. Rhonda shares things she has learned to help you excel in your work environment, emerging at the end of the day with a smile and a sense of accomplishment. Audiences far and wide sing her praises for her relevant and useful tips on administration, communication and workplace effectiveness. From efficiency to the future of work, Rhonda has the info to help you thrive!
To Register (or) for more details please click on this below link:
Email: [email protected]
Toll Free: +1-888-300-8494