Election Results: How Will it Affect Your Estate Plan?from Dan R. Morris
The election affects every family and person in some way. The president elect's campaign highlighted significant changes to tax laws & asset protection provisions which would affect your previously created estate plan.
Join us to learn more about these proposed revisions:
• Inclusion of smaller estates in the Estate tax, also known as the “Death Tax”
• Increase in estate tax rate (currently at 40%)
• Repeal of step-up in basis
• Charitable giving and the benefits
• Elimination of like-kind exchanges
• Additional changes to valuation discounts
• Increased Capital Gains taxes
• Ramifications of the CARES and SECURE Act on your estate and retirement accounts
• How your current Trust may be affected (from )
This event has passed.
December 8, 2020 from 10:00 to 11:00 amDecember 8, 2020 10:00 to December 8, 2020 11:00
This listing has not been linked to an event on Facebook.
Suggest a Facebook event for this listing