Change Leadership: The Top Four Skills and the Top Steps to Get Ahead of the Curve During These Uncertain Timesfrom Armaya Smith
Is change occurring in your organization? Are these changes causing stress or conflicts? Do you know how to get everyone on board the change train that’s rapidly heading out of the station? How do you get employees to not only go through the motions, but also actually “buy into the changes that are necessary?”
Any significant change creates “people issues.” New leaders will be asked to step up for leading teams through uncertainty, jobs will be changed, new skills and capabilities must be developed, and employees will be uncertain and resistant. Dealing with these issues on a reactive basis puts speed, morale, and results at risk.
The secret to leading greater levels of change is not to press harder on the pedal already floored, but to shift gears and develop effective change leadership skills throughout the organization.
WHY SHOULD YOU ATTEND
Due to the increased pressure to respond to change quickly, and the changing dynamics of the workforce, human resource professionals as well as line and project managers must also wear the hat of change agents – leading the way to make change work – to be effective and productive and cost-effective.
If you are a manager or executive, a project or team leader, a human resource professional or director, you need to understand the human elements of change and create effective strategies for engaging people to move forward with the change. You need to develop the four key skills and implement the four key steps for leading change successfully.
The focus of this change leadership training is to increase the effectiveness of change leaders within the organization in order to keep up organizational productivity in uncertain times:
• Identify the forces driving change today within your organization
• Understand the Change Curve and the four phases of every change effort
• Recognize the powerful human dynamics in all change efforts that affects outcomes
• Learn four communication skills to lead change so there’s buy in and commitment
• Review five common reasons for resistance to change and tactics to overcome them
• Practice a four-step model to communicate change that results in employee engagement
• Seven tips on how to build resilience at work to enhance your ability as a change agent
• Best practices for leadership in uncertain time
Leading change in a fast-changing environment is increasingly the situation in which most organizations now work. To optimize your company’s response to market opportunities and threats requires more than just a plan but rather dynamic processes, systems and culture if your change efforts are to be successful.
WHO WILL BENEFIT
• CEO’s, COO’s, VP of Human Resources
• Chief Learning Officer
• Project Managers
• Operation Managers and Supervisors
• Team Leaders
• Human Resources Professionals
• Managers and Supervisors
• Talent Management Professionals
Marcia Zidle is a board certified executive coach, business management consultant and keynote speaker, who helps organizations to leverage their leadership and human capital assets.
Use Promo Code LBRD20 and get flat 20% discount on all purchases.
To Register (or) for more details please click on this below link:
Email: [email protected]
Toll Free: +1-888-300-8494