2-Hour Boot Camp on Conducting a Workplace Harassment Investigation: Tech-niques to Determine Facts and Minimize Liabilityfrom Armaya Smith
What will be discussed?
As per the EEOC regulations employers receiving a complaint, or otherwise learning of alleged harassment in the workplace, must investigate the matter promptly and thoroughly. Our upcoming boot camp discusses the intricacies of EEOC harassment law and how to conduct a workplace investigation.
What you’ll learn?
• Discussion about if and when a harassment or bullying investigation is required
• Legal issues surrounding an investigation such as confidentiality, defamation of character, and false imprisonment
• The role of the investigator in forming an opinion following the investigation
The attendees will learn
To determine if a harassment or bullying investigation is necessary
To discuss the steps of an investigation and what is employee harassment act
To explore the intricacies of interviewing the accuser, accused and witnesses
To differentiate between a formal and informal investigative procedures
To determine credibility and reach a conclusion following an investigation
To write a formal report outlining the investigation
WHO WILL BENEFIT
Human Resources Specialists
Those tasked with investigations such as Generalists, Mangers, and Directors
Dr. Susan Strauss RN Ed.D. is a national and international speaker, trainer and consultant, having an experience of 52+ years. Her specialty areas include education and workplace harassment, dis-crimination and bullying, organization development, and management/leadership development.
Use Promo Code MKT10N and get flat 10% discount on all purchases
To Register (or) for more details please click on this below link:
Email: [email protected]
Toll Free: +1-888-300-8494
Check out our popular webinars:
1. Optimize Your Employee Onboarding: Techniques to Improve and Enhance the New Employee Experience - http://bit.ly/2WfWsPr
2. A Systematic Approach to Human Error Reduction: Investigations, Root Cause Determination and CAPA Effectiveness - http://bit.ly/2JkleFH (from )