VBA Excel Programming - 5 sessions in 2 weeks (6pm - 9pm) 2 days/3 days staggered schedule (see Event Details below; CLICK the Contact the Host link below (Hosted By section) to make a request with the instructor for alternative schedules)from Eventbrite
* This course meets as follows:
Tue, Thu --- In the beginning week from 6pm - 9pm
Mon, Wed, Fri --- In the following week from 6pm - 9pm
For Alternative Schedules:
CLICK the Contact the Host link below (Hosted By section) to make a request with the instructor.
* University students pay $600 (proof required)
* Manhattan location, steps away from the Subway, close to midtown and downtown,
next to Starbucks and Chase.
* The student is prepared for the real world by short and long programs dealing with
corporate problems instead of abstract, trivial programs. These programs are
demonstrated in depth both in the manual and in the classroom lectures, even the
comprehensive examples' code is commented extensively for immediate
* VBA is what problem solvers use to destroy Excel data problems, VBA skills elude
a lot of professionals because of companies' overemphasis on nice looking apps,
high performance logic and software integration, very often the data that you need
to organize, analyze and extract doesn't exist in those integrated business apps, it's
in Excel and unless you're fluent in the VBA language you can spend literally all day
just to organize the Excel data. Companies have been training users on proprietary
apps, totally neglecting intrinsic analytical skills and personal problem solving, the
situation is such that the typical Excel user can't solve simple Excel problems
(because built-in functionalities are just general purpose solutions).
* Theories in finance, economics, accounting, trading and hedging are taught, their
nuances are analyzed in school and commercial firms, but schools and graduate
programs completely overlook the all-important VBA language. Why is VBA
important? Excel is a universal data workhorse, clicking, dragging and dropping in
Excel just aren't enough to solve problems involving thousands or tens of thousands
of records, especially where decision making or criteria setting is necessary, in
these scenarios VBA is the only way.
* Business software is continuously enhanced, even out-of-the-box solutions need
modifications, similarly Excel can display and process data in a versatile ways
but its capabilities are limited through its interface. Without VBA, the maximal
potential of your data can't be achieved, for reporting, analysis, modeling or any
other needs where decision making is required. Imagine working with an
outdated application, imagine purchasing risk management software without
upgrading, the inner mechanisms need to be improved to accommodate market
practices and industry changes. Treating Excel as an out-of-the-box solution is
nearly 100% comparable to buying a mission-critical solution without further
* Leverage this course to build your Excel back-end skills while boosting your
professional worth (better compensation, career and industry choices).
* Uncommon time saving tips shown, practical and invigorating scenarios used.
* Suitable for accountants, analysts, financial engineers, SAS programmers who
might need to interact on the Excel level plus non-technical users who want to not
only quickly grasp the essentials of the VBA language in the context of Excel, but
also learn the basics of code development approaches for solving real world
* Write short programs to save yourself hours of manual work.
* Problem analyses are performed on practical problems as the course progresses,
letting students see how the solutions were developed, giving them prototypes in
* This course emphasizes VBA the language and the Excel object model as integral
parts that work in unison.
* Alternative syntaxes are illustrated to highlight the gaps between efficient and
* Students aren't left with only syntaxes but are guided to become self-reliant solution
providers through analysis rather than learn easy tips and copy code without
* A core set of elements and concepts links the training modules, if you learn even this
small set of knowledge from this course, you'll have gained a lot that's not possible
from typical basic programming exercises, this is because this course's examples
are grounded in realistic and non-trivial scenarios.
* Classroom interaction speeds up the understanding of concepts. Live lectures do
wonders in contrast to book reading where a few hundred or over a thousand pages
must be read and the reader is left to figure out just which topics are actually
relevant, even worse is that the reader often doesn't know how to do problem
analysis, let alone develop a solution that can be scaled and remain robust, this is
because many courses and books teach only how to do generic operations such as
open a file. Gjedot assumes the student wants to take this course to solve complex
problems in the professional realm, not just read a few lines of VBA code.
* See full and meaningful
illustrations for immediate and long term growth.
* A powerful, condensed set of core concepts, fully explains the power of the
combined platform using VBA and Excel. Offers solution approaches (taking a
problem from analysis through solution
development). UNIQUE GJEDOT
Trivial how-to's are addressed but the
empasis is on
comprehensive walk-throughs of corporate level problems that you can
In-depth explanations + commented code guide you every step of the way. (from )
Through December 31, 2020August 9, 2011 to December 31, 2020
Contact Gjedot Solution Group for more information
This listing has not been linked to an event on Facebook.
Suggest a Facebook event for this listing