Time and Task Management Effectiveness: Working Smarter Every Dayfrom Armaya Smith
Take control of your time...and get control of your entire work day!
The speed of everything has changed. Are your time management skills up to the challenge?
Do you put off more today than you can ever accomplish tomorrow...exhaust yourself by 4:00 p.m. with only a fraction of your work done...see yourself as a decision maker who never gets around to making decisions...dread the next business meeting—or worse, going back to your desk to see what voice mails and emails await you? If you’re doing more and enjoying it less, it’s time to get out of the time trap and back to productive management! This presentation gives you practical techniques for controlling time and making it a manageable resource.
WHY SHOULD YOU ATTEND
• Are you concerned about how much time and productivity your people are wasting?
• What about lost energy, efficiency and effectiveness, especially because people are over tasked and overburdened?
If you answered “yes” to any of these questions, then come laugh, listen and learn as Chris DeVany leads us all through those important topics, key questions and answers we all need to be able to address effectively to improve our team members’ and team’s performance!
Self-Evaluation: How Do You Manage Your Time
Concentration and Focus
Planning to Succeed
Decision Making and Prioritizing
Establishing Boundaries to Create Balance
Setting SMART Goals
• Achieve better results through more effective planning and clarifying objectives
• Delegate effectively and free yourself for bigger tasks
• Set group goals and priorities
• Eliminate the time wasters
• Handle interruptions and distractions
• Say no to unreasonable demands
WHO WILL BENEFIT
• Senior Vice President
• Vice President
• Executive Director
• Managing Director
• Regional Vice President
• Area Supervisor
For more detail please click on this below link:
Toll Free: +1-888-300-8494
This event has passed.
July 20, 2018 from 1:00 to 2:30 pmJuly 20, 2018 01:00 to July 20, 2018 02:30
Contact Training Doyens for more information
+1-720-996-1616 or email@example.com