HR Files Know-How: Keeping Your Employment Records (and You) Organizedfrom Armaya Smith
HR professionals know that a major part of their responsibility is keeping the company’s personnel files organized – for many legal reasons, but also because it helps to keep your operations go smoothly. Just as important, it helps keep you organized so you won’t derail or become distracted during your already busy day.
WHY SHOULD YOU ATTEND
This course on employee & personnel files best practices will give you a framework for your recordkeeping obligations and employee-related records retention system while considering federal and state employment laws. It will also help you create a sensible plan for staying organized.
• Design and perform a records retention audit
• Plan, develop, and implement a records management program, including periodic check-ins
• Identify the types of records, forms, and documents you should maintain access to, archive, or destroy
• Assess methods for storing and accessing sensitive documents and information, including security considerations
In this webinar, you will learn how to organize personnel files. You will also learn about recordkeeping obligations imposed on employers by federal and state employment laws, glean best practices, and consider strategies and tactics that you could apply to your company for organizing employee files.
WHO WILL BENEFIT
• Human resources professionals at all levels
• Anyone with direct administrative responsibilities for employee-related file retention
• Anyone with leadership oversight of employee-related information
• Business owners who have no HR manager or staff
Use Promo Code MKT10N and get flat 10% discount on all purchases
To Register (or) for more details please click on this below link:
Toll Free: +1-888-300-8494
Fax: +1-888-909-1882 (from )