Free Wills and Living Trusts Workshopfrom Robert J Kulas
Attend this workshop and immediately discover how you may avoid mistakes in these key areas:
1. PROBATE COSTS AND DELAYS: How you may avoid potential delays of 9 months to 1 year or more. How you may eliminate or minimize substantial court, attorneys’ and executors’ fees.
2. NURSING HOME COSTS: How you may protect your nest egg from nursing home costs, which average over $7,000 per month in our area.
3. DIVORCE: How you may preserve your children’s inheritance if they divorce… up to 50% of your assets could walk out the door with your ex in-law.
4. REMARRIAGE: How you may prevent your assets from going to a stranger instead of your children if your spouse gets remarried after your death.
5. ESTATE TAXES: How you may eliminate or minimize state and federal estate taxes.
6. RETIREMENT PLANS: How you may choose the right options to preserve your IRA or 401(k). How you may take advantage of opportunities to minimize income taxes for your beneficiaries.
7. INCAPACITY: Make your final wishes known with a Living Will and Health Care Proxy. How you may avoid a publicly humiliating and expensive guardianship proceeding if you become legally incapacitated or disabled.
From I-95: Take Exit 147. Head West at the end of the exit on Rt. 60. After .5 miles, turn left onto 94th Drive. Stay to the right when entering the mall’s main entrance. The conference room, Suite D-170, is located next to the Sunglass Hut.
Please register for a free seat at this link: (from )
This event has passed.
January 17, 2018 from 10:00 am to 12:00 pmJanuary 17, 2018 10:00 to January 17, 2018 12:00
Contact Robert J Kulas for more information
This listing has not been linked to an event on Facebook.
Suggest a Facebook event for this listing