Employee Engagement 101: How to Create Effective Internal Newslettersfrom Training Doyens
If you are in charge of producing an employee newsletter or are thinking about implementing a newsletter in your organization, this is a must-attend training session!
Internal newsletters can be a powerful employee communication tool, serving to communicate key information about the company and industry to employees, as well as to provide a vehicle for employee recognition. It also works as one of the important employee engagement strategies.
The idea of producing an employee newsletter might at first seem to be a bit overwhelming, but it doesn’t have to be difficult – and the results can make the effort well worth it. The key to making the process manageable is to go into it with a clear strategy and plan to guide you along with way.
WHY SHOULD YOU ATTEND
Attend this webinar to find out how to create an employee newsletter for your team. You’ll discover what you need to know to be able to produce attractive, effective employee newsletters that employees will want to read, and which will lead to better employee engagement andinformed team members.
Topics covered include:
• Key benefits of employee newsletters
• Determining if a newsletter could be beneficial for your organization company
• Employee newsletter ideas and key types of information to include
• Determining an effective content plan for your newsletter
• Tips for how and where to source content and images for your employee newsletter
• Factors for determining if print or digital distribution might best meet your needs
• Best practices for newsletter layout & design
• Determining the ideal scheduled for newsletter distribution
• Newsletter production steps and considerations
Attend this informative webinar, and that’s exactly what you’ll learn how to do, step-by-step. You’ll discover key benefits of publishing an employee newsletter, learn considerations for print versus electronic format, and find out what is involved in each step of the production process. Attend this session get the information and knowledge you need to begin the process of developing an effective employee newsletter.
WHO WILL BENEFIT
• HR Manager
• HR Director
• HR Coordinator
• HR Business Partner
• HR Generalist
• HR Assistant
• Communication Director
• Communication Assistant
• Communication Specialist
• Communication Coordinator
• Public Relations Director
• Public Relations Assistant
• Public Relations Specialist
• Public Relations Coordinator
• Marketing Director
• Marketing Manager
• Marketing Assistant
• Marketing Specialist
• Marketing Coordinator
• Project Manager
• Office Manager
• Technical Writer
For more detail please click on this below link:
Toll Free: +1-888-300-8494
This event has passed.
July 26, 2018 from 1:00 to 2:00 pmJuly 26, 2018 01:00 to July 26, 2018 02:00
Contact Training Doyens for more information
8883008494 or firstname.lastname@example.org