Creating Raving Fans for Business: How to Develop a Winning Strategy for Client Retention and Customer Satisfactionfrom Training Doyens
A ‘Strategy of Pre-eminence’ and understanding what ‘Moments of Truth” are, gets this session underway. When you learn the actual $ dollar value of one of your customers, gained or lost, you may start looking at training in customer service in a better light.
We will look at three key customer complaint and resolution questions everyone needs to know:
• What causes customers to leave?
• Why do customers complain?
• What do customers really want?
WHY SHOULD YOU ATTEND
When you consistently satisfy your customers’ expectations, you will create lifetime loyalty. Do you know what their expectations are? This webinar answers that for you, and then you will develop your own list to train toward. As one of my examples will demonstrate that comes from a very well-known international retail company under Raving Fans: “Your First Chance May Be Your Last Chance”
Bonus: Learn the best questions to ask anyone anytime
• How to ensure the education session is implemented after the session?
“Look at what you want to be, not what you are going to do.”
The webinar discusses:
• What a ‘Raving Fan’ means to your business success
• Defining your service strategy and customer retention strategies the Disney Experience and you
• Understanding your clients expectations of you and the importance of customer satisfaction
• The Cycle of Service model
• The only two things customers ever buy
• Your personal power in the client experience
• How to inspire, motivate and engage with S.A.M.
• To apply “The Greatest Management Principle”
• Adopt your own version of “I Am the Customer Experience”
• Learn what really motivates employees
• Refining your customer service vision and team mission statements
• Complaint handling that pays off — recovery skills
There is a special section of bonus resources that if implemented by you, will guarantee to increase loyalty to you as manager, employee retention to your organization due to the attention to the attributes and soft skills that matter the most to anyone, and provide fully engaged, accountable, organized and efficient employees.
The leadership skills of everyone will go up!
Who needs more customers?
Everyone! What it takes is for all your staff to be fully committed to providing exceptional, un-compromised customer service, maintaining loyalty through measurable customer satisfaction, and continually improving the service level. The webinar discusses how leaders motivate employees and how to create raving fans for your business.
WHO WILL BENEFIT
• HR management
• Executive Management
• Management Professionals
• Communications specialists
• Customer service
Use Promo Code MKT10N and get flat 10% discount on all purchases
To Register (or) for more details please click on this below link:
Toll Free: +1-888-300-8494
This event has passed.
July 31, 2019 from 1:00 to 2:30 pmJuly 31, 2019 01:00 to July 31, 2019 02:30
Contact Training Doyens for more information
7209961616 or email@example.com