College Funding for College Student – Opportunities to Save and Planfrom Dan R. Morris
Monthly Q&A with West
Guest Speaker: Timothy S. Kerrigan, JS, MBA with Clark Street Financial
Speaking on: College Funding Opportunities
Tim will present on various ways to save and plan for the expense of college:
• Coverdale Educational Savings Accounts (ESAs)
• 529 College Savings Plans
• American Opportunity Tax Credit
• Lifetime Learning Credit
• Scholarships and Grants at Private vs. Public Colleges and Universities: Methods used to select students to receive award funds.
• Student Loans and Loan Forgiveness
West will be available to answer questions you might have about:
• What is a beneficiary trust?
• What documents should a college student have?
To register, fill in the form below or call 480-455-3693 to reserve your seat. (from )
This event has passed.
July 31, 2018 from 1:30 to 3:30 pmJuly 31, 2018 01:30 to July 31, 2018 03:30
Contact Dan R. Morris for more information
This listing has not been linked to an event on Facebook.
Suggest a Facebook event for this listing